Please note: not all museums will be able to reopen from December 1st. Check prior with the museum you wish to visit.
To guarantee the safety of all their visitors, the museums will be putting in place security measures that were already proven effective last May.
Would you like to visit a museum in complete safety? These are the security measures in place to protect you against COVID-19:
- Wearing a mask is compulsory.
- Reservation of your visit is compulsory (information via the specific museum you wish to visit).
- Respect of the rules of social distancing of 1m50.
- Respect of the bubble principle
- The Museum provides visitors with the products necessary for hand hygiene
These museums are reopening as of :
- Brussels City Museum
- Fashion & Lace Museum
- GardeRobe MannekenPis
- Royal Military Museum
- Magritte Museum
- Train World
- Museum of Natural Sciences
- art et marges musée museum
- BELvue Museum
- Coudenberg Palace
- Erasmus House and Beguinage
- Boghossian Foundation - Villa Empain
- Sewer Museum (Only museum, not the undeground parts)
- Halles Saint-Géry
- Fondation Brel
- Van Buuren Museum
- Horta Museum
- Wellington Museum
- Bibliotheca Wittockiana
- La Fonderie
- Belgian Museum of Freemasonry