In each of these museums, detailed security measures are in place to protect you against COVID-19. Among these measures, the highly recommended reservation of visits by time slot for museums (online or by phone as mentioned on their respective websites), social distancing rules (1 visitor per 10m²), one-way circuits without crossing, presence of security and sanitary equipment (hydroalcoholic gel, among others) will be strictly implemented. In this first phase, the museums will only exclusively open for individual visitors or members of a same household/flatmates.
May 18 also marks International Museum Day. A happy coincidence and an opportunity to celebrate the return of the museums and share new visits with the hashtag #museumsareopen on social networks.
Looking forward to seeing you again. Enjoy your visit!
The following list is frequently updated.
- Africa Museum
- Boghossian Foundation – Villa Empain
- Grand Serment Royal et de St-Georges des Arbalétriers
- La Fonderie (book your visit via phone : 02 410 99 50 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Erasmus House (book your visit via phone : 02 521 13 83)
- Maurice Béjart House
- Spontaneous Art Museum (book your visit via phone : email@example.com)
- Jewish Museum of Belgium
- Bibliotheca Wittockiana
- Trammuseum Brussels
- René Magritte Museum (Jette)
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History