Collection of over 60 vehicles; excursions are made, with old trams from the beginning of the century.
In 1897, King Leopold II ordered that a road be built between Brussels and Tervuren so that visitors to the Universal Exhibition could easily travel between the two sites hosting the event the Cinquantenaire Park and the Colonial Pavilion (now the Central Africa Museum). During that period, a streetcar depot was also set up along the Chaussée de Tervuren. The museum has been occupying two halls inside this large shed for more than 20 years, housing 147 vehicles that highlight the history of public transport in Brussels. Next to the oldest member of the collection (an 1868 horse-drawn double-decker carriage) a trolleybus neighbours several service vehicles (sweepers, tugs, etc.), as well as a few specimens of the famous chocolate-coloured streetcar.
The museum is open during the winter 2013 on saturday 12.01 en sunday 13.01, saturday 09.02 en sunday 10.02, saturday 09.03 en sunday 10.03