Discover Brussels with one key - 24H / 48H / 72H
The Brussels Card is the best way to see this fascinating capital of Europe. It offers you, during 24, 48 or 72h, free entry to over 30 museums and exclusive offers in designers boutiques, shops, exhibitions, restaurants & attractions.
Some of what the pass offers:
• Free access to many of the museums of Brussel
• A free city map
• Up to €10 off admissions to tourist attractions and tour
• Discounts (or free drink / dessert) in restaurants and bar
• A discount of between 5 and 25% in several Brussels shops and designer boutiques.
What's included with the Brussels Card?
- HOP ON HOP OFF
How does it work?
■ For as long as your card is valid, you can visit the same museum as many times as you like. You won’t have to pay anything.
■ Simply present your Brussels Card at the ticket desk and it will be electronically validated. Your Brussels Card will be automatically activated the first time you use it.
■ The Brussels Card gives you free access to all permanent collections of the museums. Most of the temporary exhibitions are also included, except for the Old Masters Museum, the Natural Sciences Museum and the Cinquantenaire Museum where you pay the normal entrance fee if you want to visit the temporary exhibitions.
■ The discounts for the various attractions, tours, shops, restaurants and bars provided in this guide are for single use only!
■ The discounts remain valid, even after your Brussels Card has expired.
■ To obtain your discount, simply present your Brussels Card and hand over the corresponding voucher you find at the back of the guide.
HOP ON HOP OFF
■ If you have a “Brussels Card + sightseeing”, your Brussels Card also allows you to ride on the Hop on Hop off buses for free during 24 or 48 hours.
■ Simply present your Brussels Card when getting on the Hop on Hop off buses.
■ For the timetable: please check website: www.citysightseeingbrussel.be
■ Headphones in 8 languages
How much does the Brussels Card costs?
Brussels Card = Fantastic value. Your passport to seeing more of the city for less of your money!
24 H Brussels Card - 22 €
24 H Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off 24h (50% on public price) - 33€
48 H Brussels Card - 29 €
48 H Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off 48h (50% on public price) - 44€
72 H Brussels Card - 35 €
As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 you don't have to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions. Also students often benefit of special fees in museums and attractions.
!!!! Please note !!! A lot of museums in Brussels are closed on Mondays!
To find out which museums in Brussels are open on Mondays, click here.
Where to buy the Brussels Card?
* Purchase on arrival:
- at the Visit Brussels Tourist office: on the Grand Place or on the Mont des Arts (BIP).
- at the Toerisme Vlaanderen office: Rue Marché aux Herbes 61 - 1000 Brussels.
- at the following participating museums: Autoworld, Belgian Centre for Comic Strip Art, Museum of Ancient and Modern Art (Royal Fine Arts Museum), Museum of Musical Instruments, Natural Sciences Museum, MOOF.
* Buy the Brussels Card on line: Buy your Brussels Card here (link to the Visit Brussels website). Print it at home or store it on your mobile phone. You are ready to use it!
Don't forget to download your Brussels Card guide (ENG+FR+NL) too or get a free copy in one of the Visit Brussels tourist offices on the Grand Place or on the Mont des Arts (BIP).